Monday, February 11, 2013

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

You know those days where you get hit with an irresistible craving?  My husband teases me because I constantly have random cravings that don't leave until I satisfy them.  Consequently, that means sometimes these cravings last several days before satisfied.  We both worry about my appetite someday when I get pregnant.  If I get a craving for cookies or chinese food out of the blue NOW, what will I be like then?  (PS, the craving for chinese food has lasted a LONG time already... there just aren't any GF options for that).  Anyways, I have time on my hands lately.  Too much time you could say.  So when a craving for double chocolate chip cookies came my way, I got right up and made some.  I love when a recipe turns out the first time.  I think I ate four of these right out of the oven.  Yes, they were that good.



Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients


  • 1 cup white rice flour
  • 2/3 cup potato starch
  • 2/3 cup tapioca starch
  • 2/3 cup soy flour
  • 1 cup softened butter
  • 1cup brown sugar
  • 1cup white sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 Tbsp boiling water
  • 1tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup cocoa
  • 1tsp salt
  • 1tsp baking soda
  • 1 cup chocolate chips

Directions

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
  2. Beat the butter and sugars until creamy.
  3. Add eggs, water and vanilla and beat again.
  4. In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients and sift into wet ingredients.
  5. Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
  6. Put small teaspoonfuls on a baking tray and bake for 9-12 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment